Pacific Islands Projects
Steel Sheds Systems Auckland/Pacific Islands also take their experience and excellence in design and construction offshore and out into the wider Pacific region, around which we have completed a number of building projects both large and small. The steel building system we use adapts easily to allow specific engineering designs that allow for the unique climatic conditions of the Pacific Islands. As with our New Zealand build projects, we want to provide our Pacific Island customers with a good-looking, long-lasting building that fills their every requirement.
We’ll budget with you carefully, and set realistic costs that suit your project funding and the requirements for your building. We'll work closely with local engineers in your nation to ensure that your building complies with all applicable local building regulations. We can approach your building project in the way that suits you best – supplying your building shell as a kitset ready for assembly, providing on-site supervision of your local labour force during assembly or construction, or providing a complete design-and-build package where we will take full control of everything including design, supply, construction, and fit-out – we can provide as much or as little input as you need.
We can provide:
- Multi-storey buildings, with mezzanine floors also possible.
- Custom-designed entrances, facades, awnings and lean-to possibilities.
- Modular building components suitable for shipping by container.
- Prefabricated and pre-cut components that make local assembly on your site easy.
- Detailed, easy-to-follow plans and instructions that make assembly of components as simple as possible.
- Project management assistance (if required).
Get in touch with us today to discuss your upcoming project, and we can talk to you about our many options!